About my Blog:
Bound in Covers was created in November 2017. I created this blog to share all my so called “feels” and insights about the books that I read. Since I started to read books, I can’t share all the emotions that I’m feeling to my friends except for my best friend who also love books. And this blog is also the best solution for this problem.
Hi, I’m Melvin. I’m a seventeen-year-old high school student living in Makati with my parents, uncles, and two naughty brothers (like me). I am a book blogger who has no interest in becoming a writer but I’m interested in working in a publishing company to be an editor. I am passionate in many things but I really love to read. And sometimes, I love recommending books.
- My favorite book is The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani. I don’t know why but I think this is really my Favorite. Maybe I will find out someday.
- My Favorite Genres to read are: fantasy and fairy tales. Mostly are young adult fiction.
- My Favorite Movies are mostly animated like The Incredibles.
- My favorite food are spaghetti pasta, macaroni and cheese, and baked macaroni.
- I listen to any kind of music but I’m sort of a fan of Ariana G.
If you would to know more about me or if you have a question please feel free to leave a comment or email me at buenoemvin at gmail dot com.
DISCLAIMER: All reviews or post, that you can see and read, here in my blog are based from what I read and my opinions.